Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet Acura North Scottsdale - Your Phoenix Acura Dealer

Amplify’d from penske1.blogspot.com


Meet Acura North Scottsdale - Your Phoenix Acura Dealer

We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, the staff at Acura North Scottsdale will help you find the Acura vehicle you want. At Acura North Scottsdale we offer a searchable online inventory of new Acura cars in Phoenix, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive. The sales staff will help you find that new Acura or quality used car that you have been searching for.
For years, the financial staff at Acura North Scottsdale has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Acura car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Phoenix customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Acura car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Acura auto parts.
Whether you are looking for a new Acura, or a pre-owned car or truck, Acura North Scottsdale is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions. We are conveniently located at 7007 E. Chauncey Lane. You can also reach Acura North Scottsdale any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at Acura North Scottsdale looks forward to serving you.
We work hard for our customers. Here is what they have to say about it.
"The dealership treats you like you are special."
I purchased a 2010 Acura TSX from North Scottsdale Acura. I just want to say that this is my first Acura, I've been a loyal Honda customer for 15 years! The dealership treats you like you are special. Everyone that I have dealt with at the dealership has been customer service oriented and they follow through with what they say. Caelen was a great salesperson very knowledgeable and fun. He did what he said and I had a very good experience. I would definitely recommend them!
wguthridge,www.dealerrater.com July 20, 2010
"...the sales team at Acura North Scottsdale was heads and shoulders above their competition."
I understand that I may receive a survey to provide my comments on my car buying experience, but I wanted to take the initiative to thank Acura North Scottsdale and the sales team for their professionalism and service. I turned in a leased TSX for a new RDX. I have been a big fan of Acura but now I am a bigger fan of the team at Acura North Scottsdale. I would like to personally thank Matt Franze and Ed Jones for their help and assistance. I shopped different makes and models around the valley and the sales team at Acura North Scottsdale was heads and shoulders above their competition. They were patient, answered all of my questions, and put the customer first. I will be sure to return for any new cars in the future and I will definitely recommend anyone to work with Matt and Ed.
SeanBock,www.dealerrater.com June 2, 2010
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give is a call at (877) 204-8640 for sales questions; (866) 526-4181 for service questions or (866) 596-1574 for parts questions. You can find more information about new and used Acura cars by visiting our Acura North Scottsdale or Penske Auto Mall.
Read more at penske1.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment